Monday, September 03, 2012

good times. noodle salad.

So,  here I am at the end of another summer season with my thoughts and photo archives bursting at the seams.   We had more than enough activity to fill our days and nights and weekends.  I am thankful for this.  It made the long days and nights with Dan working away more bearable and we created memories I hope the kids will hold onto.

Here at the blog my tendency is to photo dump in an attempt to bring it up to date.  Let's call it...

SUMMER SNAPSHOT 2012




























3 comments:

MiniMe Mom said...

AH! The Chelle lean in that photo of you girls. Love it.

You survived Summer of 2012 with five kids and no bus on the horizon. Congrats, friend.

mom H said...

Ah, let's try this again. I seem to have difficulty proving I am not a robot. (not a fan of this security thing you've got) Anyhoo, I love all these photos!!! Life is good and we are so blessed! Love that you and Danny could get away. Yes, it may be awhile before a trip like that comes along again. It was a great summer and your kids are so precious!!! Of course you must know your father's favorite photo :)Thanks for sharing!! Love you,mom

Sass A Frass Walkons said...

As I re-read your post here and looked at the picture again, I noticed in the last picture Naomi's bare buns. Picture makes me laugh and captures a lot of personalities. =)