Today Chase showed me his "rock collection" Five small rocks of varying color and shape.
It made me recall the collections I once held dear.
- Hotel Soap~~ My Grandma Hopkins would save them for me from various hotels.
- Colored Pens~~I was the only 5th Grader around with a yellow ink pen.
- Stickers~~Scratch & sniff, puffy, and holographic stickers were my faves.
- Nail Polish
- Perrennial Plants
- AVON anything!
- Cheap, and I mean cheap, Wine
- "mom uniforms" you know what I mean--the velour hoodie and pants set. It makes you look like you just came from the gym when you really just came from Playland at McDonalds.