Wednesday, October 08, 2008

yearbook photos thru the ages

Thanks to the Church Lady's husband I was insanely drawn to this website, and just for funsies I gave it a try.

YearBook Yourself

what you are about to see is what I may have looked like.
**warning** it is not for the squeamish, you may not wish to proceed...














1994-- I was in my prime













1984--Lookin' gnarlly!














1974-- I look like my Aunt Diane Devo.













1964--the best housewife around!













1954--nerd alert!














Now this one from 1952 just weirds me out.
I look like some kind of female version of my Dad!

Try it for yourself!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Those are too funny. I especially love your real bangs sticking out underneath all of the hairdos :)

Anonymous said...

Well........OBVIOUSLY you haven't been doing anything constructive with your time while letting your blog go to waste!

MiniMe Mom said...

I like '64 the best. YOu need to do it of Danno, too, and put them side by side LOL

Triplet Mom said...

You look like Laura Mohr in the first one! Ha!

Anonymous said...

It is really sad! I actually wore my hair like the one in 1952!!!

We are doing a 50's party tonight. Do you think I can get my hair to go that way today? No way! I had to buy a wig.