Monday, September 29, 2008

Blah, Blah Blogging.

I have been a bit absent from the blogosphere lately. Scattered posts with ranging topics, and my faithful reader (s)? have asked me why.

A few reasons exist.

A. The stereotypical life of a Mom who drives a minivan. School, soccer stuff, appointments, church activities, meetings. Maybe I need to ditch the minivan and I won't be so busy??

B. A little precious pacifier popping princess (how's that for alliteration?) who as she ages wants more and more of me and less and less of her swing, crib, and a bottle for that matter.

C. Lacking Inspiration. I usually blog when something particular inspires me to do so. Maybe that is my problem. Perhaps I should just blog the basics. What is going on, photos, and little updates instead of waiting for the light bulb to turn on.

D. My Home. I feel a bit owned by my house lately. Many of you know that I am a card carrying member of the Anti-Autumn club and would normally be raving on about this extendo summer. But this pleasant and preferable warm weather has left me with a multi-season mess. Swimsuits mixed with lunchboxes. Shin guards, reading records, sunscreen, and flip-flops coexisting in a tiny little closet.

I haven't closed the door on Mini-Van Mega-Fun quite yet.
Here are a few photos of what's been happening around here this past month.


Come on! Don't take a photo of me!


Juliet savors her first bite of cereal, it was a family event!



Joy's special day at Pre-K.

The girls at play.

Dewey still shirtless into the Fall.

Welcome home again Lia!

This is how Chase feels about 3rd grade homework.

9 comments:

MikeandLynette said...

Hey Michelle~ I am a faithful reader and enjoy all of your posts, even the ones that don't particularly pertain to anything in particular. So keep on posting. I can't believe how big the kids are!

Katie said...

Looks like Juliet likes the cereal - better than Sylvia anyway.

Don't forget these too - thought I would add to your list:

E. The garage sale that you swore you'd never do again

F. Staying up too late rocking out on the guitar/drums! :)

Michelle said...

My Rock Band vocals--so worth the lost sleep!

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you took a few seconds to care about your appearance, at home, for your husband, you wouldn't worry about getting your picture taken.

Anonymous said...

Wait until fourth grade, Chase. It gets worse.

Laurie said...

Keep on blah, blah blogging because your fun, fun funny. :)

Old School said...

A. Sarah Palin does all that and runs for vice president
B. She's tiny, how much trouble can she be
C. Be more Funny
D. Who owns who, so do you actually get house paymentys from your house then? SWEEEET

Anonymous said...

Bla, bla, bla, back in my day we did all thoughs things and more (feed the cows, bail the hay, pick the beans) without a minivan - and we LIKED it. I am ready for a nap.

Anonymous said...

someone needs to go back to school for spelling

those= thoughs
paymentys