Thursday, January 27, 2011

What's new? not much.

Wow,  it's been awhile. 

I am happy to report that as of last week we have no signs of Christmas decor still standing in the house.  Not our personal record for either how short or how long it has taken us to take down Christmas,  but it was too long for me as I am eager to get prepping for the new babe!

So,  what's new around here at Mini-Van Mega-Fun?
Not much actually.  I've been in survival mode this January looking ahead to days where Dan will be working in town and life can normalize a bit.   Although,  I am not sure normal or typical, or even habitual even describes life in this house.    Everyday brings about oddity,  and I guess over all I am thankful for that. 

As far as my pregnancy goes.  31 weeks!   The final countdown has begun--but that is another post for a different day.  

Thanks for peeking in.  I hope to have more time soon to organize my thoughts into a few more blog posts.  There is much going on in my head and heart that needs to properly processed as to not have it all come out in a hormonal spiral over mouse turds and missing the bus!

1 comment:

Triplet Mom said...

Don't get me started on mouse turds!