Monday, June 20, 2011

streamline my space !!

A year chock full of pregnancies,  sorting through grief,  husband working out of town,  general kid busyness and much more has not really lent itself to keeping up on keeping organized!

What is a self proclaimed, pack ratty procrastinator to do?

Call Amanda at Streamlined Spaces!
And that is what I did.

When you  (or me in this case) just can't seem to get started,  that is where Amanda lights the fire.
She is a professional organizer who loves to come to your home,  and working with you-- streamlines your spaces.  

Before our session she asked me to think about a space in my home that bothered me.   Somewhere that just doesn't seem to work well.   I knew immediately that our bathroom closet was desperately in need of  purging and reorganizing.   It had become a place to dump all things that I believed I had no other place for. 

And so we began.   If you are like me you may be worried that she may come in and just dump all of your precious "treasures".   Do not fear.   She allowed me the process of deciding what I needed to keep and what was really not necessary to have in the closet or at all any more.   She was able to gently help me decide when I was stuck.   Really,  did I need old beat up slippers and long expired laxatives?  NO!

Once we got rolling I was really enjoying myself and the end result was made much more sense and was attractive to the eye as well.

Here are the before and after pics...
Before


During


After!!

It was really fabulous to finally make some progress in my home that has been a bit neglected.
Amanda can do the same for you.  She is professional,  purposeful, and punctual.   This took less than two hours.

Here is her Facebook Page with all the details and information.
Click the photo below--


And there is more to come... I was so delighted that I had her return a few weeks later to  help me dig out of a messy desk situation.  
Please give her a call-- you won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll second that! Amanda is the greatest!!! I could never do what she does (maybe that's why my closets look like they do!) She just gets you going and makes it seem so simple - "do you really think you'll be needing this?" (a bag of old yarn that was stuck in the back of my craft closet for 10 years - I doubt it!!) So, yes, Chelle, I agree completely, Amanda is the person to call!! Love ya! Aunt Marva