Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Guuuuyyy!

The blog police are after me. Yes, it has been awhile. But what is a procrastinator like me to do when I have to wrap practically every single one of our Christmas gifts yet. Blog or wrap? Wrap or make baked goods? Balance the checkbook or go shopping? Perhaps I will just sit and relish the thought of the beautiful gift of God's own Son.
So much to do and time is shrinking.

On a different note, I think last night it really hit me that I have another baby growing inside of me. It took me 23 weeks to figure this out?? At least I noticed it before delivery day as not to be shocked. No progress on a name for this girl, suggestions are welcome, but may not be used. :)

I'll leave you with a couple cute photos of the kids from Katie DeBoer Photography

Joy does not looked thrilled to be in the middle of this Boy sandwich.

9 comments:

Nicole said...

You are right...wrapping takes time and is to be procrastinated :)

Can't wait to see that belly on thursday! You'll have an even-gendered sandwhich soon enough!

Anonymous said...

Did Dolyn get ahold of Joy's hair?

Dana said...

Steve current favorite girl name-- Penny.

Dana said...

That's "Steve's"

Unknown said...

At least you have your presents bought, I still need to do that, wrap, bake, and everything else that needs to be done before christmas. And there's only 7 days left!!!!

There are times when I just need to stop and remember the true reason for the season.

Great photos of the kiddos!!! I wish I could just get some photos without someone crying.

My pick for a girl's name would be Evie Lyn but that doesn't help you seeing how Stacey took that one. :o)

Old School said...

To blog or not to blog, I think it was shakespear

Anonymous said...

Bertha, Martha, Suzie, Bob, Alice, Joy II, Brad, are some good names.

Michelle said...

I can get on board with Alice, Suzie, and Joy II
Brad...not so much.

Anonymous said...

c'mon!!