Monday, December 21, 2009

a reason to celebrate!

Last Friday we had a wonderful opportunity to celebrate with friends the 10th anniversary of Josh and Jamie

A surprise planned by Joshy B.  went off nearly flawlessly.  

Here's a group pic. and a few others from the evening.   I wish I had more,  but I still can't quite figure out the camera that I've had for 3 years.

Happy Anniversary J & J !!!


Thanks for a fab night out!


I will give you one guess as to what these two were discussing.




 
Looking good VDs !   You're up next, right? 




4 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a fun night!!!

...and I agree 10 years is a great thing to celebrate. Happy Anniversary J & J

MiniMe Mom said...

What a fun surprise!
Thank you for posting this and for all the help you did planning. It was a great night and I can't wait for part two on New Years Eve.

Oh, and Ian and Dan only have two subjects they discuss, so I will take the high road and guess concrete :-)

Anonymous said...

What a great night out for Josh and Jamie, I am just jealous that I don't get to enjoy the second part of the surprise. Thanks to all of you that made the night special for them, I know you all are special to the Birds!

minimemoms,mom

fig said...

You better hope Josh was not supposed to be playing basketball that night. I still have not recovered from filling in for him. Boy, the babysitters must have been cashing in that night. Dinner out with friends - $30.00, getting away from all your kids - priceless. Congrats - 10 years - Ha, you got a long way to go. Remember Minime, Jude has had to put up with me, you have got it made.