Friday, December 11, 2009

Tis the Season for impulse buys...

There are three reasons I shop online.

1.   Free shipping,  and if not,  it still beats finding a parking spot and waiting  with 2-4 kids in the checkout line.

2.   Home delivery.   The brown box on the front door step = check one more gift of the shopping list.

3.   Drastic reduction of impulse shopping.   See it.  Think I need it.  Buy it.


Having said that,  I have ventured out to the local Target a time or two.   My latest and hopefully last impulse buy are the following Christmas stockings,,,





Oh the kids were even more excited than I was.  Will they still be excited when all they receive in their stockings is a chapstick because I've already spent too much money ??

6 comments:

MiniMe Mom said...

I love online buyers!:-)

Cute stockings

Triplet Mom said...

The question is... Do you and Dan ever get anything in YOUR stockings? We don't... it's sad :(

Good think Mom and Dad provide us with stockings!

Unknown said...

I {heart} online shopping too. but I'm thinking I NEED to get to a store for my own insanity today. It's been four days since I've been out of the house. :)

kristy said...

Don't forget to put an apple or an orange in the bottom of the stocking, Santa wants everyone to eat health so they do not turn out looking like him. At least this is what we told our kids when they believed in Santa. It just helps the stocking to fill up faster and feel heavier. Never mind that the rest of it is filled with candy, magazines and other impulse checkout lane buys. =D (Kevin fills mine and I fill his, hint, hint.)

Katie said...

I love shopping online too! Although I can't say it cuts down on buying things I don't need. That stinken spend x amount and get free shipping gets me every time!

natalie said...

cute stockings. never stop going to target :)