Tuesday, January 19, 2010

this one's for the blog book.

I began this blog in February 2006, nearly 4 years ago!   It has seen its share of highs and lows,   interesting topics, and many chronicles of the mundane.       I was excited to come across a couple of websites that convert my (and yours) personal blog into a book that can be kept for a lifetime (just in case this whole internet thing doesn't stick around)


Blog2Print
or
Blurb

Not wanting to miss a moment for the blog book archive,  I'm adding  photo highlights from the last month or so.  



Chase played in a YMCA Basketball league, 
We cheered our heads off when he scored his first basket.





Christmas dinner with the ladies.


ummm...


Forced Christmas photo...


and yet another.

 
Uncle John is the Best!!

 
Uncle Danno got a new hat for Christmas!


and Chase got Flash Cards ?!  Just what every kids wants.


This child will not look at the camera,  but she's cute anyway. 

More to come...


4 comments:

fig said...

That a boy, Chase. You looked great out on that basketball court. It looked to me that you really enjoyed playing. I know I did when I was your age. Come to think of it 50 years later I still do. Keep it up, I think you have a lot of potential. (More than your Mom did - sorry Chelle)

Mom H said...

Love the random pics! I'll never forget Chase's first basket! I was as excited as when Ross made his famous "Dunkette" at South. I for one hope you and Stace keep on blogging. The blog books are nice to have after you've put all that work into blogging over the years! Are they pricey? Even if so, the memories are priceless!!

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the service bookfabrik - it converts your blog just with one click, for free!

Check it out: http://www.feedfabrik.com/BlogBookPortal

fig said...

I may have to start my own blog just about myself. Then I can have a book about myself. Does that sound too self-centered? Oh well.