Thursday, October 21, 2010

days without incident

As mentioned in my previous post,  it is only October and the kids have little tolerance for each other during the morning rush to the bus.    I was watching an episode of the Middle awhile back and noticed one of those Days Without Injury signs.   I suppose this is some type of motivator for safety in the workplace.    At my house it is a motivator for tranquility.   The goal number and subsequent reward is yet to be determined...

I noticed as I was making it that they will eventually use this sign against me.  They will argue that they only have to peacefully co-exist in the morning and the remainder of the day can be a fighting free-for-all!   A whole day incident free?   It is baby steps over here, folks!

1 comment:

natalie said...

it is SO hard for them to get along! you just want that little time you have with them in the morning to be happy and peaceful...but it rarely is!

Let me know how that works out for you :)