Thursday, November 17, 2011

what is up.

I interrupt these deep thoughts to offer up a pictorial update.   We've had a crazy packed fall season and before 2011 wraps up I'd like to bring this blog up to speed on things other than my mental gymnastics.

September=  Back to everything.   
school, out of state work,  soccer,  extra-curriculars.


 skating par-tay!

October.
I have to admit it.  As a card carrying member of the anti-Autumn club,  this particular Fall season has been fan-tab-u-lous!    We had mild temperatures here in the Mitten all the way through well, yesterday.   We have only a couple leaf giving trees in our yard,  so the kids had a great time raking up the droppings of this special Maple that my Dad planted here 9 years ago.

 My excellent score from the second hand shop----this vintage slipper chair. 
 October 15.  Our second annual participation in the International Wave of Light. 
It was good.   I looked back on this post  to think on a year ago.
 Annual Pumpkin Decorating/Family dinner/ Birthday party





 Chase's costume scared(s) me.  
Whatever happened to Thomas the Train?

Naomi and cousin Easton. 
I have a special place in my heart for Easton's costume.   When Chase was a baby,  he was given this handmade little hunter's outfit.   I saved and saved it for someday I had hoped to give it to my brother's son.  I was so delighted to see how perfectly adorable Easton was in his Camo.  
What precious gifts these to babes are!!!!


Girls shopping trip this year took us all the way to Washington DC.   This pic is front of Betsy and Nick's new home in Takoma Park, MD.   A gorgeous weekend spent catching up, shopping and relaxing on very.little.sleep   :)   It was good for me to get away again.  I heart DC and the special loved ones that live there.
We missed you Lia & Sara !!!




That sums up some the doings this fall.  As we enter the holiday season,  I hope to blog about Mom and Dad's 40th anniversary celebration   and  the 30 Day Mom challenge... take two.





No comments: