Thursday, July 26, 2007

Easy does it!

I have been getting so very much flak for my lack of posting.
The following is my list of excuses:

I am busy.

It is summer and I am lazy.

I wait for some type of inspiration before I blog.

I have no soap boxes to climb upon and rant

My kids are still saying hilarious stuff, but not necessarily kosher for blogging.

I have been a little preoccupied with getting fillings, root canals and crowns.



I'll try and put some effort into blogging. But until then here are a few photos I dug up of what we've been up to.

Dan's 40 in Canada
Dewey on the Slip and Slide at sports camp
two tired boys sound asleep
Joy at sports camp, doesn't she look thrilled?
The kids on 4th of July
Chelle and Joy and Payne Lake


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first picture is sweet anyway

Anonymous said...

welcome back :)

Looks like you have been busy busy. Tis the season.

Hopefully we can get together soon?!

Much Love

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!...I want to know what these non-kosher things are! There's nothing better than "out of the mouth of babes" stories!

Lia said...

Thanks for the pictures! We love to see what you are up to!! I was thinking about those lazy summer days - I missed out on those here - I have to leave at 7:00am to bring Maddie to school (I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON) - We only had a 3 week summer this year Yuk!!

tami said...

I've got no beef with you, my last blog post was older than yours. I too finally updated my blog today also.

Mr. Repairman took 3 hours fixing my internet hook-up. AT&T I am not loving you.

Sonny Huisman said...

That picture of Dewey and Chase is adorable . . . although, I'm not thinking they're going to want that one to surface later in life . . .

Anonymous said...

Now I can rest easy

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! But thanks for not revealing Joy's comment on her Merma's unmentionables. I know that is one of your non kosher items.Gotta love those grandkids!!

Triplet Mom said...

I'm glad you are back with pictures!

Anonymous said...

That's quite a fish Dan caught - He must have been excited about that one! Great pictures of your kids, too. Joy's excitement about sports camp equals mine :) Love to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Dan's fish was awesome, if only I would have caught it. At the time he was catching the 40 inch pike I was landing a 31 inch pike, of course no one paid any attention to me - what am I chopped liver?