Monday, July 14, 2008

Do the Dew.

I tried pretty hard to keep my kids from experiencing the joy of pop (soda, for those of you outside of MI.

It all came crashing down just recently when Drew somehow got his first taste of Mt. Dew. Let's just say he has been slightly obsessed with it ever since.

Yesterday while visiting my parents, Drew discovered that Grandpa had a T-shirt with the Mt. Dew logo on it. In fact he had two.


Now my boys are walking talking advertisements for Mt. Dew. They wore the XL T-shirts for PJs last night and put up quite a stink when I wouldn't let them wear them to the mall today.
Oh thanks, Dad!
And as a bonus, one T-shirt came right out of Dad's dirty laundry pile!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only on special occasions - which happens to be every time Dewey is with me

Michelle said...

Ha! so true.

"but it's caffeine free, diet Dew"

Laurie said...

Cute post.

And way to go "writing it down". ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes, in my defense (thankyou Chelle)it is only caffeine free diet.I would never knowingly expose my grandchildren to excess am'ts of caffeine. Esp Dewey he doesn't need that.And it's not every time I see him Braaaad!Love you guys!And thankyou Uncle Ross.(The shirts were orig his from his wakeboarding competion days)How old are those shirts?

Anonymous said...

Circa 2000

Anonymous said...

Atta boys, nothing does it like a "Dew". Dewey would not have been able to ski without it.

Anonymous said...

What they really need is some "Got Milk?" t-shirts.