Friday, July 11, 2008

News Flash: Hot Moms Leave the House!


A couple weeks backs I had a great night of fun with some wonderful Moms who are great friends as well. It is not an easy task getting all of us out of the house on a Friday night. We have 20 kids altogether!

Thank you to our husbands, moms, sitters, who took care of those 20 kiddos so we could enjoy a night out!

Some memorable moments:

"It don't matta!"

Jamie's Umbrella

Hot Dog Cart

Stacey writing my phone number on the table cloth at SanChez!

Where we almost went that night...where the waitress told us to go.

Cara's cash!
add to the list girls...


10 comments:

Old School said...

San Chez Huh? So that's how you roll.

MiniMe Mom said...

Sarah's pictures turned out way better than mine. Someone has their eyes shut in each picture.

I did piggyback and put one picture up on my blog.

That was fun and we need to do it again.

MiniMe Mom said...

BTW- it was a foam party that night. Can you just imagine?

Michelle said...

oh I rather not imagine that one...

Lia Leenstra said...

Chelle I love your hair!!

Triplet Mom said...

Stacey's floating head.

Men in uniform

Michelle said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! Wish I could have joined you!

Unknown said...

Pit stop at Jamie's for Sarah.

and I second the "doing it again."

Anonymous said...

Way to go Minime, you saved the pic sporting the long hair. The rest of the group are very cute, but.... could be better.

Anonymous said...

I'll third "doing it again"

and it's not a night out without at least one pit stop for Sarah:)