Tuesday, August 26, 2008

you gotta love this guy...I do.


Yesterday was a busy day to say the least.   The kind of day that makes you forget things.   

Per normal on the first day of school, something slips through the cracks.   Yesterday I sent the boys to school with no beverage.  No water bottle, not even an artificially flavored box of juice!    You can about imagine the tongue- lashing I received after school from my precious sons!

After the day wound down and I was brushing my teeth,  I turned to Dan and asked,
"Did you already take a shower?"
Looking confused he said something like,
"Yes.  
Wait, did I?"

He couldn't remember if he did or not.
I then talked him step by step through the evening.  We still had no real evidence on his level of cleanliness.

What he said next was classic.   
"Well, there's only ONE way to find out."
If you know Dan,  you know how he solved the mystery.

Like I said, you gotta love this guy!




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danno is SWEET!

MiniMe Mom said...

Alright, I am stumped. He leaves the towel on the floor? He sniffs his armpits? I give:-)

Anonymous said...

close

denise said...

I can only imagine...
and you're right, you gotta live him!

Old School said...

gotta be the "self smell", I would do my pits

I usually do that after taking a shower to soon after exersizing to see if the shower actually took.

Old School said...

But give us the answer, had he taken one yet or not?

Lia Leenstra said...

nasty is all i have to say - i know exactly what test he did!

Michelle said...

into the shower he went, into the dirty laundry went his undies...

Anonymous said...

i am officially grossed out!!!

-amanda

MiniMe Mom said...

I might never look the same at Dan again.