Sunday, September 21, 2008

a bunch of bunk.


I was half heartedly listening to ABC network last night and heard them numerously mention

"National Stay at Home Week"

It seems we Americans don't stay home enough and just watch TV anymore. We are just to0 busy not watching ABC network and are off doing activities! The horror!

National Stay at Home Week boasts huge environmental impact. If we all stay at home and watch TV, we won't go anywhere, avoid using gasoline while driving our SUVs. Imagine the money you could save by participating in Stay at Home Week!
Oh, not to mention all the new season premieres that just happen to debut this week.

Come on, people.

Bunk I tell you.

5 comments:

Triplet Mom said...

That's just awesome! Way to read between the lines Chelle! I would've thought - Sweet! I'll veg at home! Who were the ad wizards that came up with that one?

Anonymous said...

We wait a week and a half for a new post and this is what we get?? A bunch of bunk I tell you!

Old School said...

we should all spend that time screwing around on blogger and facebook and watching the video stacey is making of the million mile race

denise said...

Stay at home? what fun is that! Besides, staying home doesn't help the floundering economy at all, but maybe that's what they want! The economy to look even worse than it is...something political up their sleeves maybe?

Anonymous said...

I do not want to have any regrets on my deathbed, especially that I did not watch enough TV, so I watch a lot now.