Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Forgotton February

It never fails. February is a sick month at our house. Germs make their happy way from person to person in our family leaving us drained, irritated and plain ol' sick.

Now that it is April I am looking back on winter 2009. I realized that in my rush to get to spring I neglected some notable moments I would have probably blogged about had we all not been so ornery and ill.

This year Chase was to create a simple machine for a school project. During February, my Brother-in-law Johnny stayed with us for about 10 days. It was a really great experience, he is adored by the kids and was extremely helpful to me. John helped Chase fashion a simple machine similar to one he made himself as a 3rd grader.


2 comments:

grandma H said...

Nice job Chase! What a great uncle you are, Jon!

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

Great job - how nice that John was there when Chase needed to make his project - pretty cool.