Thursday, April 02, 2009

sweet Snuggie

Since before Christmas we saw the commercials-- the kids knew immediately that it was made for me.

Sold out in stores and online, I couldn't get my hands on one. My cousin Jen had to fight tooth and nail to win one at a holiday party, I am telling you the Snuggie is a hot commodity.

You've seen the commericals. What's not to like? Warmth from head to toe, mobility, and all for the cool price of $19.95.

Finally, in February the Snuggie found a home in my home. It was well received and has delivered on all of it's AS SEEN ON TV promises.

Joy was so enamored with it that she wished for one for her birthday. Many thanks to my friend, my boss, Jamie for handmaking Joy's pink, personalized, pint sized Snuggie.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah for the snuggie!!!!!!

Unknown said...

also
I'm glad to see you blogging ;)

MiniMe Mom said...

Love it. That looks cute!

fig said...

Come on! Even I know you got took. The only smart one in the bunch is MiniMe. I hope you charged Joy $29.99 plus shiping and handling. However, a camo insulataed covering in my turkey blind may be just the ticket for keeping the bugs away.

braaaaaaaaaaad said...

I could only see wearing one of those if I was looking to spontaneously combust. When has it ever been cold enough to need to wear a friggin' blanket??

Mom H said...

Awwww, You two snuggets look so cute!

natalie said...

that does look quite cozy...i might need to get one of those!!!

Aunt Cher said...

You need to ask Nute about the "snuggie" he received in the mail this past winter.....