Monday, September 28, 2009

Sushi Revisted.

Hot Sake, anyone?
Where does the time go?

3 years ago we went our for dinner with our neighbors, and we were introduced to sushi.

I really liked it, Dan really did not, as seen in this archived post.

Last Friday, thanks to the kindness of grandparents we were able to enjoy a night out again at Tokyo Grill.

Again, I really enjoyed it. Dan still, did not. But we brought him along anyway and he ordered beef.

Mr. LowCarb and wife

The now, officially 30 year old Katie with her handsome Scotty.


The men paying the bill, and looking so happy about it too.
At this point, they were probably ready to trade us in for the ladies at the table behind them.

A good night with family that also happen to be great friends too.

Let's not make it 3 more years before we go out again, next time is squid and sake bomb!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Mmmm - can't wait three years again though. We had a great time too. Next time we need to decide what we want before we get there :)

braaaaaaaaaaaaad said...

I'm with Dan give me beef over raw fish.

MiniMe Mom said...

Sorry, Chelle. I'm with Braaaaaaaaaad.

AC said...

Hey Chelle--
I'm impressed. You are back posting again! I missed you this summer.

But, my vote goes with Braaaaaad and Dan too. Steak-definitely! No raw fish for me. Eeeww!

angry mob said...

We're tired of raw fish!

Aunt Marva said...

I can just about imagine Scott and Dan w/ the ladies behind them! I love your blonde hair in the archive! Love ya!!