Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Inspiration For My Blog


Did you wonder why I titled my Blog with this strange statement? I guess because it is a true depiction of where Dan I find ourselves right now. You know how it is-- load up the kids in the mini van, well stocked with sippee cups and goldfish crackers, and cruise down the road listening to sunday school tunes.
When Dan turned 30 awhile back, he received this T-shirt as a gift. He wears it semi-proudly. As I near my 30th birthday, I have been reviewing the last decade of my life. I have decided to embrace the next chapter of life. I am not too sad about leaving my 20s because I know that God has many new experiences ahead as our children reach school age. Besides, I just read in a magazine that "40 is the new 30". That means I have 10+ years before I am officially "not young" :)

So here's to Mini Vans, bedtime stories, and Chuck E. Cheese. It really is Mega-Fun.

Post a comment...how did you feel when you hit the big 3-0 ??

No comments: