Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Procrastination Station


Yes, that is a photo of my laundry. Clean laundry sitting in baskets ready to be folded and properly put away. I just realized that I am a procrastinator. Ok, I didn't just realize this, but there are certain things that I just cannot motivate myself to complete in quick fashion. Come on, how ridiculous is it that I just took a photo of my laundry and am posting it to my blog. In the time it takes to make this post I am certain I could have folded at least the towels, right? Part of my duties as a "homemaker" is to complete weekly chores such as this. If I were out in the work force, this habit of "putting off" would not be acceptable. How, now shall I be held accountable to finish my tasks? I admire those of you out there who posess a level of stick-to-itiveness that I need.

I guess I better get to that laundry!

No comments: