Wednesday, February 22, 2006

"THINK IT...DO IT"



Not so long ago I heard my mother in law Denise use this phrase and it has stuck in my mind ever since. How many times have you said to yourself "I should really send that person a card" or "I need to make that phone call" or even "I should pray about that."
Maybe you have a running list of To Dos that keep coming to the forefront of your mind. I know that I certainly do. What I can't figure out is why when something pops into my head I don't just take care of it then and there. Think it...Do it. Imagine all the tasks that could be accomplished, or all the acts of kindness that could be displayed if we followed this mantra. I for one would be much more accomplised at paying bills, taking more photos, and prayer time.

It seems like such a simple instruction. This week I challenge myself to Think it...DO it.

No comments: