Friday, February 17, 2006

Why Can't They Just Stay Little?


This is one of those photos that I will always treasure. Not because of it's quality or artistic angle, but because it is a precious moment where my children are truly enjoying being together. Where else but in a bathtub can you put 3 siblings together in such close proximity and expect that they will NOT fight---but have a really fun time. My children, as they all do, seem to be growing up in the blink of an eye. It will not be long and they won't be playing in the the tub anymore. It won't be long and my little girl will tell me that she does not want to wear pink dresses anymore. It won't be long and my boys will spend more hours at school than at home with Mommy. This photo will be a favorite of mine for years to come. Remember the days when your world was literally your house and those who dwelled within? It is a wonderful time of life for Dan, myself and the kids. My heart cries out, "Why can't they just stay little?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute!