Saturday, March 18, 2006

Happy 6th Birthday Chase!!


How can this be? My little boy is 6 years old today. This is the first year that he really understood what his birthday means, and by that I mean parties and presents. He was been crossing off the days on a calendar and finally it is here, his big day. All week I have been trying to explain to Chase that birthdays are not just about getting gifts. Then I realized I may just be sucking the fun out of it. Birthdays are about celebrating and getting gifts, and being happy to be alive! Especially when you are 6!

We will have had a lot of fun by the end of this weekend. A trip to school with cupcakes, Craig's Cruisers, and two parties. Thanks to all of you who have made it special for him.

Happy Birthday Chaser!
We Love You!

No comments: