Friday, March 31, 2006

Kids are Weird...and Funny.




My mom always tells me to write down the funny little thngs that my kids say and do so we can always remember them.

SO, Here is a List of those things my kids have said or done recently:

1. Joy woke up crying at 4am. She told me she wanted socks on, over top her sleeper. She was very insistent.

2. Drew told me, "Mommy, your tummy is sooo big!" Nice, huh? (no, i am NOT pregnant)

3. Chase just had to have SpiderMan shoes---these things are so obnoxious. Why do kids love this kind of stuff?

4. I overheard Chase tell Drew that that Daddy's knife they found is only for 6 year olds, NOT 3 year olds. (I'm pretty sure that Daddy shouldn't be trusted with that knife either, leaving it out for the kids to find? Come ON!)

4. Drew told me that his blood is the color green because that is Chase's favorite color...

5. After using the potty at Wendy's, Drew came out an exclaimed to Grandma, " I have corn in my turds!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

In regards to comment number 5 made by Drew...At Blouw Apprasial Company Todd has been known to make the same proclamation!

Anonymous said...

In regards to comment #4 I am sure poor Joy's blood will flow Pink! If you think these are weird you can't imagine what came out of You, Stacey and Ross. (Sometimes it was worse than corn)

Anonymous said...

Corn!! When did I eat Corn!

Anonymous said...

Noah keeps thinking that one day he will catch up with Payton and be the same age.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Noah, you have already caught up with Nute!

Old School said...

Speaking of things kids say

When Jordan could first talk I was working on my car and something dropped and hit me in the nose. I caught myself from swearing because Jordan was standing right there, he then looked at me and said and I quote "awe shit, right dad."

He obviously had spent a lot time around his mom