Saturday, March 04, 2006

My Sister Is Expecting Triplets!





Today's post I want to dedicate to my sister Stacey and her husband Brad. They are on their way to becoming parents of three little miracles. Stacey is 11 weeks into her pregnancy. Sometimes I like to just sit and ponder it all. The sheer excitement to see and hold these 3 little ones parallels with worry about the gravity of this situation. THREE BABIES! Are they all boys, all girls, or a mixed bag? Hopefully in about 6 weeks or so they will find out what the gender of the babies are. Stacey has the most fascinating 3-D ultrasound picture of the babies at 10 weeks. They are actual little people in there! It is so amazing! Two of the babies are in "bunk beds" as she likes to call it. One on top of the other. The third baby is laying in a perpendicular position to the bunk beds. I say that one is going to be the rebel...
The last 2 weeks have been hard on Stacey. She has been pretty sick in the evenings and completely exhausted, as she is still a full time 5th grade teacher. Please keep them in your prayers for a certain end to the sickness and that the babies will continue to thrive inside their mommy who already loves them so much!!
I will be proud to offer more updates as the weeks progress, so stay tuned.
Isn't this little table about the cutest thing ever? I can just see all 3 of them in there fighting for the next bite of pureed ham. Yummy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chelle, I am digging the blog. I find it interesting how much time my brothers have to comment on your blog and I am sure they are doing it at work. Ross is okay to look at if you have to. I have no comment on your dad's nipple. I am already traumatized enough by him.

Anonymous said...

I need to keep up on my new favorite cousin. How about a picture of Tami on the site?

Michelle said...

Raging Cow,
You new favorite cousin needs a good pic of your favorite sis...any ideas of where to locate?