Saturday, April 29, 2006

I am freaking out! Day 1.



In one week we are having a rather large Garage Sale. Just tonight I decided to enter the abyss in our basement. I moved all the tubs of clothing upstairs to get ready to sort and tag. Yikes! I have like 20 tubs of baby and toddler clothing. Why have I been holding onto all this stuff for 6 years? Why did I think that my children needed to much clothing? Why don't I save myself the hassle and give it all to Goodwill? I cannot sleep or think or do anything but obsess about this sale. You can see why.
And this is only the clothing department.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chelle - don't get rid of all the boy stuff, I think there is still a baby "David" in your future!

Anonymous said...

Please don't do that to the world. One is more than enough.

Anonymous said...

Tami I have already been approched by a team of scientists who want to clone me. Up until now I have resisted. Sequels are never quite as good as the original.

Old School said...

A fig clone? Gives a new meaning to the term "Double Dupes". if you don't know what i'm talking about ask fig.