Thursday, April 27, 2006

Indulgences

I seem to have stumbled upon an irresistable snack. I had noticed this in the popcorn section of my local grocer for months. In a moment of weakness and impulsivity I bought a box.


It is my new "bedtime snack" as my kids would say. It is delish! Gone are the nights of chips and salsa, I now choose the popcorn with the gooey topping that tastes like Rice Krispie treats! I will eat the whole bag. I can eat a fairly decent diet all day but after 9pm, I snack. It is like a family ritual. Before I moved out and got married I remember my dad having numerous evening snacks such as cereal, chips, or those little weird crackers called "Twigs."

I am stuck on this little indulgence for awhile, until a new one takes it's place. What snack turns you into a crazy person?

12 comments:

denhartigh said...

Too funny. I'll have to take a look for it at my grocery store. Or maybe not :) My snack is chips and salsa and my indulgence a few times a day is Hersey's dark chocolate chunks with almonds from my freezer. I buy dark chocolate because no one else likes it so I can have it to myself!!

denhartigh said...

I just realize what Michelle you are!!!! LOL it takes me a while! Call me slow or just a little overwhelmed. Not sure which one!

Anonymous said...

Junior mints! Always Junior mints!

Anonymous said...

Its chocolate, its peppermint, its delicious, who turns down a junior mint

Anonymous said...

Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia Ice cream. And it's only 1100 calories when you eat the whole pint.

Old School said...

Who would turn down a junior mint?

Old School said...

in response to what's in your ipod,

Boston? Guns and Roses?
Michelle you are a head bangin rocker!

Where's the Def Leppard or Bon Jovi! You need a girls mullet. Tami can cut you one.

Anonymous said...

Or ....... Take Tami out of the equation and buy a FLOWBEE

Michelle said...

I do in fact sport Bon Jovi and Def Leppard in the ipod--so awesome! Of course, Guns N Roses reminds me of riding in Ron's Chevette to Cappon's to get gas for the cottage.

Michelle said...

I have to admit, Chocolate and Mint is my most loathed flavor combo!!!

Anonymous said...

Junior Mints - they are very refreshing! First you need a snack before bedtime. Then you need a treat. Just before you go to bed (when Judy is not looking) find your stash of chocolate and quick brush your teeth. Now you are ready for bed.

Anonymous said...

Tell Ross to find a Flowbee for Todd. Then he can open up his own business.