Monday, April 24, 2006

I Sell??? AVON





More like I buy AVON.
Yes, for those of you who do not know, I am an official AVON lady. Here is my shameless promotion. Last June I signed on as a independent AVON Representative. I decided since I was buying so many great products from my friend Julie, I should just sell it myself and get all the great demo prices and discounts. Fast forward to now, and I have quite a stash. I can be quite sure that even with a consistent customer orders, I still do not make any money at this venture. Any profits I make pretty much go right back to AVON when I buy demos, catalogs, samples, and such. They must love suckers like me. When my dad found out I was selling AVON, he just made a symbol with his fingers in the shape of a triangle (pyramid). I guess He'll be getting a "Soap on a Rope" for Father's Day.

That being said, I just love their products! The prices are good and so is the quality. I have always loved trying new make-up ever since 5th grade when I would sneak make up to school and put it on in the bathroom.

I am always looking for new customers. Please check out the link to my website in the sidebar of this Blog. I also have catalogs! Next time you are looking for makeup or beauty products...think to yourself, I wonder if AVON has something like this?
I'm sure that they do... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also love AVON and their prices and my AVON lady rocks!

denhartigh said...

Hi Michelle! thanks for the comment on my blog. I love getting in touch with new people! As far as putting down the "scorecard"... we'll it's a daily decision and some days I decide to start tallying all over again :)