Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A bunch of 30 year olds in Cadillac



So we are back from our little, tiny get away. I was gone from home for 21 hours!!!
Things I learned this weekend:

Dana "rides bike" in her sleep.

Holly is allergic to Soy.

I don't care what they say...Arbor Mist is good wine.

It is possible to have 4 kids and live to tell about it (thanks, Tina)

The Indigo Girls are still ridiculously awesome.

If seven 30 year old women walk into a restaurant in Cadillac, all heads will turn. Whether that is a good or bad thing, I'm not too sure.

KFC is yummy.

I miss Dana already.

Last but not least, these women are amazing each in their own way.
Thanks for the good times, girls!

9 comments:

Old School said...

KFC is yummy? What does that have to do with a weekend with the girls? This is a family post, please keep the KFC talk to your self! Ask the fig and the figgette, if you are confused.

Tina said...

I'm alive, but my mental status is to question!!

Michelle said...

I am confused. and scared. Fig and Figette have all sorts of bizarre inuendos. the least of which probably has to do with KFC. yikes.

Anonymous said...

I plea the 5th ammendment. No comment.

Old School said...

hey fig, it is not I "Plea" the 5th, ity is I "Plead" the 5th, oh and by the way they are not "french" benefits, they are "fringe" benfits.

Old School said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Ron what is a "Ity" and why say it twice?

Old School said...

I now said it once, and the "t" and the "y" are quite close on the keyboard, my bad

I now said it once, and the "t" and the "y" are quite close on the keyboard, my bad

denhartigh said...

Sounds like a riot! I need a girls weekend badly. Glad that your friendship remain.