Saturday, June 24, 2006

We're Back!





After a much enjoyed and busy vacation, I think I need a vacation from my vacation.

The last 2 weeks have been spent a little like this:

Laundry, packing, driving, partying, eating, laundry, boating, driving, t-ball, driving, un-packing and packing again, driving some more, swimming, fishing, the movie "Cars"eating, campfires, Sudoku puzzles, Wal-mart, R/C cars, good times with friends, and family, and of course more driving with our kids 3 wide in the car.

No internet access and no time to blog. Now that I am home I have enjoyed catching up on the blogs that I frequent. Here is a new one, my sister Stacey is on bedrest in the hospital with her triplets and here is the link to her blog. www.bedrestblog.blogspot.com

Another up and coming blog is www.citygrace.blogspot.com
This is blog will tell of the journey our friends Steve and Dana Wolma are about to embark on--moving to NYC and following God's lead.

Check 'em out.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Welcome home. I had to go in search of new blogs while yours sat idle...

Anonymous said...

Beuhler?...Beuhler?...Beuhler?...

Triplet Mom said...

So I hear you want to trade places with me so you can have a REAL vacation. We look so similar, maybe we can do a switcheroo and my nurses won't notice. Oh, wait! I am huge and pregnant!