Monday, January 22, 2007

Home again, Home again.

So before I left for vacay I promised a little photo of my very own "Dapper Dan"

It went a little something like this. Dan knew he needed a suit for the two "Formal Nights" on the cruise. I need to stress how much my husband hates wearing a tie, much less a full on suit. With much encouragemnt from our bro-in-law Scotty, Dan went to the local men's store and tried on a rather dapper ensemble. Upon returning home he realized how much he spent on the whole thing--$300 plus. I then proceeded to explain to him that that amount was entirely too much for one concrete man to spend on a suit that will only see the light of day at weddings and funerals. Off he scooted back to the store. He returned home with the same suit but with cheaper shirts and ties.

So without furter ado,
Dapper Dann-o!


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cleans up pretty good for a cememt guy!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys look awesome! Hope to see some more pix from the vacay!

MiniMe Mom said...

You guys look very nice. Chelle, we missed you in the blogosphere.

Katie said...

I still think I should post the video... :)

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is monkey in a suit.

And what's this about a video?

Old School said...

But was it your birthday?

tami said...

Rob feels the same way about suits and he really does wear them at weddings and funerals.

Did you want me to send you 90 minutes in heaven?

Anonymous said...

yes, it was the best half birthday ever!!!

Anonymous said...

There is no video. If there is its not me and I will deny everything if one surfaces!!

Anonymous said...

I like your dress

Anonymous said...

Danno's response leads me to believe there is, in fact, a video of some sort.

I NEED to see it from the sounds of it.

Anonymous said...

Dan, you can make any clothes look good.

Michelle said...

I do indeed clean up good. All I need is a little more hair on my forehead, a little less on my back, and for someone to tell me what fork to use when and how. Then I will have you all fooled!!

Back to the "video" Braaaaaaad........ There is nothing to see.

Anonymous said...

The above comment was left by Dano not chelle

Anonymous said...

I, myself, can't imagine wearing a suit much less going, by myself, to purchase one! I must commend you on that Danno but I still think it is a monkey suit!

And the more you deny it the more I'm convinced there is a video and I am being led to believe it does, in fact, involve Danno

Old School said...

Monkey Suits are for two things only,

Marrying and Burying

Goodnight everybody!!!!