Tuesday, January 30, 2007

5 1/2 months!




The gals.

otherwise known as:

"Curious George", "no Neck", and "the Loafer" (in order of how they are sitting)

or

"Mrs. Brown Eyes", "Miss Evie", and "the Loafiest"

and even

"Livie", "the Head", and "Red Nose"

these are just some of the nick names I have called the girls lately.
I'm sure there are more.

Olivia, Evie, Sophie

Seriously though, we PRAISE GOD for the health and growth of the triplets and for the Stacey's sanity which has remained mostly in tact :)

Next up...sitting alone, crawling, and walking, can you imagine?

3 comments:

MiniMe Mom said...

I used to think Evie and Sophie looked alike, but now I don't think any of them look alike.

They are so cute! Stacey is the perfect mom for triplets. I would go insane.

Anonymous said...

I agree. They are all so diffrent...and perfect.

Great pix, Chelle!

tami said...

Too cute, and of course I love the pink.