Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Dust more, whine less.

I have now decided that New Years Resolutions are bunk. At least they are for me.

Reviewing my resolve for 2007, I did not "tone up" (gained 20+lbs. yes it is pregnancy weight, but I only did Pilates for about 2 weeks last January), read the entire New Testament (got through Mark), and finish my laundry every Monday before I lay my head on the pillow at night (yeah, right)

Personal failure at its most obvious comes this time of year. So I challenge us, fellow bloggers to think about what we did accomplish in 2007. Think hard. Please share.

This year I will dust more and whine less.
Starting... now.

2 comments:

Triplet Mom said...

-I took three graduate courses
-I kept my sanity
-I got Christmas shopping done on time
-I taught Sunday School
-I enjoyed every minute of summer
-Joined Coffee Break and kept up with the lessons
-I gave a great 1st birthday celebration for my girls
-Kept up on the girls' baby books

I didn't...
- exercise at all
- keep the house dusted
- keep the bathrooms clean
- even try to read through the N.T.
- do so well with getting up before my girls
- watch less T.V.

Oh well! A new year

Anonymous said...

What kind of resolutions can someone who has no faults and is never wrong have??

HA!!!!!!!