Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Fresh new batch of Crazy.

A new year and the pregnancy hormones are a pumpin'

Fighting the urge lately to re-paint my house, clean behind the frig, and oddest of all, I have not once, but twice, attempted to pack my hospital bag for when I go into labor (in April, mind you.)

Other oddities include dreams about Toaster Strudel and having Dan make a Monday night run to McDs at 8pm for Chocolate Shake!

I am also obsessed with the need to buy a pink diaper pail, and soon. A pink pail will make diapers more girly and smell better of that I am sure.

Of course a packed bag and a pink diaper pail will bring me no closer to my due date or even for deciding on a name for this baby. I prefer to drift about waiting for the perfect name to come in the mail, ring my door bell, or call me on the phone.

Happy Winter!
More crazy to come...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Business as usual over at the Deilos. Anyone who REALLY know you shouldn't find any of this suprising.

Anonymous said...

LOL..

that's all i got....

Triplet Mom said...

I remember when we were younger, you had your own stash of toaster strudel that we were not allowed to touch!

Michelle said...

I'm surprised as a mom of 3 children already you haven't given up on the diaper pails. Mine is called a plastic bag thrown toward the big garbage in the garage. The pink is cute though - does it come in blue :)

Toaster strudel? Maybe I need to give it a try... I promise I won't touch your stash.

Katie said...

Well you can't be expected to throw away diapers in a pail that isn't pink!