Tuesday, December 30, 2008

for some reason, I never published this one.

I came across this unpublished post from back in November, and it gave me a chuckle.


"ya think I got time to blog?" (original title)

that is what I said out loud to myself (poor grammar and midwest accent included) the other day when the thoughts in my head told me that I don't blog very often anymore. Apparently I don't even have time to stock the refrigerator.



True as this might be, I do want to continue with the memory recording this blog allows me. As of late, 5 out of the 6 of us had the stomach flu. Only Juliet survived. Halloween came and went without incident. Drew's candy was gone by Sunday, Chase spread his out a little longer. Joy lost all privileges to her Halloween candy by refusing to eat a bite of my dinner creation.
and quite a creation it was with the slim pickins in the frig.


Not much has changed since that day. Our refrigerator is ridiculously bare again due to my refusal to set foot in Meijer between the dates of Thanksgiving and New Year. Drew inhaled his Christmas candy, we weathered another round of the flu, and I still "got no time ta blog"
'Tis the season to be jolly, Fa La La La La, La la la la.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish my fridge looked that clean! You apparently didn't inherit the Grooters messy fridge disease. Thank goodness.

Anonymous said...

I wish my fridge looked that clean! You apparently didn't inherit the Grooters messy fridge disease. Thank goodness.

Anonymous said...

Oops! Now you have 3 comments.

Dana said...

It may be empty, but what a fine box o' wine...

Triplet Mom said...

I noticed the box of wine too! You got cheese with that wine?