Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I begin this post the with nearly the same sentiment as the previous post.

I  don't  credit destiny,  luck,  fate or any other foolish rationale for what I learned about my future yesterday in the ultrasound room.

I believe in God's Providence.  


I trust His provision.



Please pray for us today and in the months to come.   We will be traveling a road never before taken, and we aren't quite sure how to navigate.

Since I announced my pregnancy via Blog,   I  decided to use a post share the pregnancy loss.

That's all for now.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Praying for you, your husband and kids.

MiniMe Mom said...

We will be praying for you as you walk this difficult road. We all loved Baby Dieleman #5 already, and am so sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

oh, chelle there really are no words. i cannot imagine what you are going through right now. you will be in my constant thoughts and prayers.

-amanda

Unknown said...

We praying for you, Dan and the kids. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you. I am so sorry for your loss.

Sonny Huisman said...

I love you, Chelle! Our hearts are aching with yours.

Praying for God to give you peace - the peace that passes understanding.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you do not know me, but I have been following your blog for the past few years. I am so sorry for your lose! You and your family are in my prayers!