Friday, June 04, 2010

Flashback Friday... 1995 much?

Found this oldie but goodie last night.

Nothing says 1995 like oversized plaid shirts from Abercrombie & Fitch (Dan's)  or your father's closet (mine),
This pic was snapped mere weeks after Dan & I started dating.   I wish I could remember what we bought each other for Christmas that year.  Maybe it was more plaid button down shirts.  :)

I absolutely love browsing my photo archives, please bear with me!


This pic was snapped on our anniversary a couple weeks ago.
Clearly, we have aged.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look much better in 2010 than in 1995. nicer hair, gender appropriate clothing, still in good shape. but the old pictures are always good for a laugh:) keep 'em comin!

-amanda

Anonymous said...

If only the fashions of 1995 still prevailed today... Congrats to you both on your anniversary! We might share the same one???

Missy

natalie said...

I love the old pics too! Seriously tho, you 2 have "aged" very nicely :) Very cute photo of you both from your anniversary.

We can only hope in about 10 years that style will come back in for our gals!

MiniMe Mom said...

Ah, the Structure shirts from 1995. Love.

Seriously, though. You guys look great!

fig said...

Hey, I wondered where that shirt went. I think the last time I wore it I gutted out a deer.

Denise said...

I certainly don't miss ironing all those plaid shirts! I remember those early dating days of yours with a smile!