Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Back to the 90s




I have had quite an absence from blogging. But tonight I feel I am starting to get on top of things again. My glorious mom helped me shovel through my like 15 loads of forgotten laundry and we had the carpets cleaned today. No longer doth our home reek of barf!!!

For me the garage sale was successful ( I think) I sold a ton of my kids' old clothes, but at what cost? I felt as if I dedicated so much time and energy to this sale that something or someone got the short end of the stick. Namely, Dan and the kids. I'm not a crier, but I was reduced to tears 4 times during the process. Was that really worth it? Plus, I was a grade A b-tch to those around me. If you are reading this, and I treated you like a pile of poo----I am SO sorry!

New Topic. Since I have been so nostalgic lately, check out this photo circa 1990s. Can her hair be bigger? This photo was a special request from one of my dedicated readers :)
Sorry Tami! The 90s weren't so bad. My best memory is the M.C .Hammer pants that my friend Amy and I tried to sew for ourselves. That explains the photo above. I'm not sure how to explain the photo below... What is your Favorite 90s Memory?

2 Legit 2 Quit.


15 comments:

Old School said...

Thanks,
I am more of an 80's guy, Mullets, Izods, members only jackets, but my brother had a pair of parachute pants, and no one could "tight roll" their jeans (acid wash of course), like Todd

Anonymous said...

Billy Bob was the biggest SLIME BALL ever. He was by far my least favorite boyfriend that Cowels Daughter had growing up. ........... I wonder how many brothers thought the same thing when Ross was dating their sisters ????????????????

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cow, I was pretty sweet back in the 80's.

Old School said...

Nute, we were all sweet in the 80's

Michelle said...

the mystery Cowel has been revealed!!! what up R.P. ????

Anonymous said...

I cannot comment on Cowel any longer, but Cowels initials are not R.P.

Old School said...

What up RP? who are you Michelle Dogg e Dogg?

Michelle said...

my bad.

Old School said...

What up RP, My Bad...
Yo Chelle, my homies always say...
"If the ride is fly, you gotta buy"

Anonymous said...

Betrayed by my favorite cousin. I bet you would have loved to get your hair that big. Who is cowels child? Is the real identity R.P.? Or do we have another sibling we don't know about?

Anonymous said...

All right nute, so maybe the guy driving a van should have been a warning but I had to use alot of hairspray back then.

Anonymous said...

Ok, let us not give RP credit for things he does not deserve. Cowel is close to my heart. Tami you were pretty hot back in those days! Like I have always said "Long hair makes even a cheerleader good." I believe Chelle had some sweet hair back in the day.

Old School said...

Cheryl used to be 5'11" if you included her hair.

Anonymous said...

Well played Cowell, even if you were threatened with your life. Scary that a man like Fig can yield such power with his drugs, and kraig-e-boy don't hold your breath waiting for those cookies.

Anonymous said...

Tami,

I couldn't stop your uncle from posting your pictures, but turnabout is fair play. I happen to have one of him that I know he does not want to get into the wrong hands. Might that still get me some cookies?