Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Whisked away to the magical land of Washington D.C.


or better yet, Maryland! Tomorrow night Dan, Chase, and I are leaving for a much anticipated trip to visit Tristan , Amy (Dan's sister), and Stella--our adorable and one-of-a-kind niece! For so long we have said we should go and visit, but finally we have made it work! It will be a time of many firsts for Chase--hotel, airplane, public transportation, musuems, etc. I can't wait to see his face as he takes it all in.

I ask for your prayers for a safe and meaningful trip. A rather large thanks to Dad & Mom H. who have willingly agreed to stay with Dewey and Joy. It will be a welcome break for me from listening to those two fight over who's mommy I am. GEEESH! I just want to tell them to get used to it! I am Mommy to both of you, now stick a sock in it!!!

I hope to find some sweet souveniers like this one:






4 comments:

MiniMe Mom said...

I don't believe that those two precious kids fight. They are always so good for me at church-softspoken and sweet. Well, up until the point that another little girl tried to pull Joy's two ponytails out. She did give her a little bit of a fiesty look, but I would have too!

Have a great time in DC. I might see you tomorrow if your kids want some cotton candy before you go:-)

Tina said...

Have a great trip. Dean was just there for business a few weeks ago. Let us know if you find his shoes that a bum stole (right from under his nose)!!

Dana said...

That couple looks just like you and Dan the Man.

They are hip.

MiniMe Mom said...

Hi Michelle,

How was your trip?