Friday, October 06, 2006

oh, the humanity!


I had to spend 3 whole days without my trusty Mac! The big storm Monday sent a surge through my cable internet and fried something nerdy and technical like my logic board, well, not my personal logic board, my computer's logic board. Anywho, I will be bringing my computer back in because now I have a terrible screechy, static, squealing sound that will not stop while my computer is on. Imagine 10,000 fingernails on 10,ooo chalkboards---it is that bad.

Happy Blogging to those of you who can!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stupid Macs

Old School said...

"anywho"? did you really write "anywho"?
say it isn't so

tami said...

I thought something was up. I saw no comments from Chelle. My apologies for the comment on my blog.

Cow, I am glad to see you entertaining the bloggers again, even at my expense.

Michelle said...

What's wrong with saying Anywho?

and

Macs rule---I heard Blouw Appr. is in the market for some far superior Apple computers.

Anonymous said...

we like Big Mac's, Parfaits, and Frosty's, but not Apple's, but anywho....

Anonymous said...

We like Apples! We like them in apple pie, apple crisp and apple sauce, but anywho that's another story.

tami said...

Apples rule and I don't mean the fruit!!!

MiniMe Mom said...

Oh, Michelle- how I have missed you in the blogosphere. Hurry up and come back!

PS- I was being nosy and went over to Tina's blog (even though I don't know her, shame on me) and saw that you watch Project Rumway. I LOVE that show. Who do you think will win? My bet is on Michael.