Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Blogoversary

Have I really been blogging for a whole year? I've been feeling a year old so I just checked my first post to find out.

I think Mini-Van Mega-Fun has taken on a life of it's own. In the last year this blog has seen soapboxes, family vacations, the births of a slew of baby girls, new friendships created and old ones maintained, spin off blogs i.e. (Footin blog), new coffee habits, changing hair-dos, confessions, and even a little whining now and again. It all added up to an interesting year of God's blessings and feeling His faithful presence in our lives.

Now, quit reading my blog and go out there and start your own!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Start my own blog? I find it highly unlikely. I am busy enough posting on eveyone elses blog let alone make my own. Besides I have a much more important mission - to write my book.

MiniMe Mom said...

Did you see Stacey's comment about what Braaaaaad said way back then. Interesting how he is on the blogs as much as me these days.

Laurie said...

Did you know that if you take out the hyphens in your blog name there is a lovely woman with the last name of chong talking on the "chong side". :) I am not kidding. I tried typing in your address and forgot the hyphens and ended up there. Keep on trucking ... I mean blogging.

Triplet Mom said...

I used to have a blog of my own, but now Brad took it! Hoser!

Old School said...

Braaad Rules

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ron

Old School said...

I never would have needed to spin off, if you would have published pictures I requested.
And now the spin off is better than the original, if i do say so myself

Michelle said...

When was a spin off ever better than the original??

A Different World? --The Cosby Show was better

Fraiser? --Cheers was better.

The Jeffersons?-- All in the Family was way better.

Melrose Place? --Beverly Hills 90210, ahh, better

Footin Blog? --well, you get the picture Mini-Van Mega-Fun is still the ONE!!

I even have my own posse now. Yeah, they know who they are.

Chew on that.

Anonymous said...

The change-over of content on this blog blows, and is severely lacking

Michelle said...

tough audience. I do have a household to run ya know, I can't just sit at a desk all day.

GOSH! (in the famous words of Napoleon Dynamite)