Sunday, April 08, 2007

AVON--Product of the Week


In the effort to boost my AVON business--I use that term loosely---I am going to highlight a little AVON goody each week.

Something I have tried and give my seal of approval.
To my male readers, don't stop reading now, AVON has a bunch of products for men. I will have Dan try them out and give a full report.

Exciting stuff, right? Stay tuned.
To place an order, click the AVON logo at the left side bar, or contact me.


ANEW BEAUTY Age-Transforming Foundation SPF 15
I highly recommend this foundation. It is the perfect consistency with a touch of highlight to give your skin a glow. Seriously!

4 comments:

Triplet Mom said...

I use it. It is Fab-u-lous!

Anonymous said...

Chelle, does Avon do samples?..ok, I really need to get off this computer and do laundry!

tami said...

I love this new addition. I look forward to the next product.

Anonymous said...

This new addition blows and so does the turnover of content