Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Avon Product of the Week

MOISTURE THERAPY Intensive Body Lotion

Love this Lotion. I only promote products that I use and use over again. This is one of them. It is a great all over body lotion that stays with you. It is perfect for legs, arms, hands. I have a basket under my sink full of lotions that I have tried over the years but this one is my old trusty!!!

Each week as I highlight a different product I will try to also offer free samples of it. Leave a comment if you would like to try one. Visit my website if you would like to order it (or contact me).

Have a fabulous week!

4 comments:

Old School said...

First again!

Anonymous said...

NO ONE CARES!!

About first or stupid Avon products!

More people need to take notes from the Cow who updates his blog most days of the week! He is a model blogger.

Michelle said...

I do have a life you know...

outside of Blogging and Macs that is.


I do have a family to uphold, a house to maintain and a van to mess up.

GOSH!

Anonymous said...

Me! I'll take a freebie! What day are we getting together??