Monday, August 14, 2006

Welcome Triplet Girls!!!!!!


Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift! 2 Corinthians 9:15

Sunday night August 13, 2006 at 8:36pm and 8:37pm , Brad and Stacey welcomed the babies into their loving arms!

Olivia Kay 4 lbs. 14 oz. 17"
Evie Lyn 4 lbs. 8 oz. 17"
Sophie Rae 4lbs. 4 oz. 181/2"

(hopefully I got that all correct) :)

Here are a few photos of the girls (their name with photo below) see Stacey's blog for more details and info.

Olivia





Evie



Sophie






8 comments:

Dana said...

Awesome. I've been having problems getting into Stacy's blog, so I'm glad you posted this!
They're all beautiful.

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful news. I have been checking everyday to see if they were here. They are beautiful and look healthy!!! I love their names. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Brad and Stacey, the Lord has given them so much patience in the past months and he will continue to give it to them in the years to come.

Old School said...

Sweet girls, and sweet shirt fig! Congratulations to ALL!

Anonymous said...

Oh, they all are cute because they all look just like me. I already told them about hunting, fishing, barefooting, basketball, etc. Oh and not to liston to Tami.

Anonymous said...

Liston - (verb) to hear someone speaking when you are from the south, ie "ya'll liston to me when i'n speakon to ya", (surname)last name of a boxer, first name sonny

even with new triplets, the fun continues

Anonymous said...

Those girls are beautiful, most get their looks from Aunt Judy. I can't wait to teach them some cheers.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what it is, but that Sophie just seems to stand out a little. I can't wait to teach all three how to swim, just like I did Stacy.

signed - Hairtoo

Michelle said...

there is only one person out there that I know of who taught Stacey to swim...is it really you, JH?