Friday, September 29, 2006

My mommy is a doofus.


That must be what Chase is thinking today after I may have officially embarassed him again in his relatively short school career.

Thursday morning I was busy ironing a nice shirt for Chase to wear for school pictures. He was looking quite dapper and off to school he went.

Upon returning home he had a huge stain front and center of his shirt. Concerned that his the stain might also show up in his school pic. I asked him when exactly he spilled on his shirt, before or after the photo? He politely told me that school pictures were tomorrow and he was the only kid with two shirts on and that nobody else looked like he did. He then rolled his eyes and chuckled at me.

Oops.

The first time I embarassed him at school? Last year on the first day when I drove through the car pool lane---backwards.

What is my problem?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a rhetorical question right? You don't really want people answering that honestly. On a side note, my mom did that to me once too. (the wrong day for pictures thing)

Anonymous said...

Chelle it's not your fault! It's all genetic, and between your father and a certain burnt cookie cousin you really never had a chance.

MiniMe Mom said...

I've done the same thing when we lived in Redlands- I have a habit of parking my car wherever I feel like it, and I accidentally parked it in the pickup lane, stopping traffic for about ten minutes. I was mortified.

Nice for you that your last name starts with a D, mine was a V and I always looked bad by the time pix rolled around.

tami said...

I totally forgot that Noah had school pictures on Monday. Off he went, I didn't even comb his hair that day. Luckily they still hand combs and he had a good shirt on that day. The picture turned out pretty good for a school pic.

Anonymous said...

School picture day was a huge even for me back in the day. I hope Chase will be ok. I especially liked it in grade school. I of course would try to get in as many pictures as possible.

Old School said...

I have to agree with Mr E-Boy, Its genetic, you can't help it, it's in your gene pool.

Anonymous said...

That is quite a face on Chase. He does look a lot like his Papa H. I love him !

Anonymous said...

The poor kid has no clothes on again.
What's with your kids, Chelle?