Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Glory Days.

Tonight Dan's parents took us out for dinner to celebrate our anniversary. Yes, our anniversary was in May and it's now November, I guess we are really busy people. It is a fun tradition that we have enjoyed for the last 9 years. I mentioned tonight that it is 11 years ago this month that Dan & I started dating. A blink of an eye, really. Dan always jokes about how he was "in his prime" back in 1993. I, too thought that I was pretty awesome back in the day.

You be the judge.

Dan--Seventh grade



Michelle 8th grade


Dan--in his prime


can I get a shout out for best curly hair of 1994???

Oh, the wedded bliss

past our prime??--Mexico '06

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello to Dan, our biggest fan. Your true prime was the 7th grade, when you could sing all the words to Blame it on the Rain by heart.

Dana said...

You two look better than ever. I mean it--your 30's sit well with both of you.

Anonymous said...

You two are getting better as the years go by!Just like me and Fig.

tami said...

Dan kinda looked like a girl in 7th grade

You both look good now though. I always tell people that Rob and I use to be a really good looking couple, and then we got old.

Old School said...

Is the first one Dan or Michelle? The Pistons bedroom looks sweet, Go Zeke, and Laimbeer. I would like to think that we all got better with age, but Chelle, your hair was sweet back in the day, How did you fit in the Chevette to get gas with all that hair?

Anonymous said...

Dan had SWEET glasses in the 7th grade. They look familiar.

Michelle said...

Dan was largely ticked about me posting that pic of him in 7th grade, your comments are making it worse :)

Michelle said...

of course Cheryl and Tami were my inspiration for the excellent hair-dos.

MiniMe Mom said...

I hardly even recognize Dan in that first picture. We all have "transition" picures like that. Your hair was awesome! I think I was trying for that, but it ended up looking like Oompa Loompa, and that is what the other kids called me. Ahh, memories....

Anonymous said...

That Rodman poster is sweet. Dan was kind of a dork in 7th grade.

Anonymous said...

Don't complain. When you get my age, you only look good from the back--at least that is what my husband says.
Depressing... huh!