Wednesday, November 15, 2006

proud cousins












Last night Stacey was feeling the need to get out of the house. She loaded up her mini-van and came over to our place with the girls. I think it was Stacey's first outing with the girls on her own. My kids were extremely excited. Before the triplets' birth, before bedrest, long before, Stacey would often just come over and "hang" as she calls it, at my house. We figured that this was only the third time since June she has come over. Wow, how things have changed. We so enjoyed having the girls over and look forward to much "hanging" in the future.

1. Dewey talking to Olivia
2. Chase holding Sophie (who has a really bad cold)
3. Joy comforting Olivia as Drew poses for the picture.
4. Joy, the little mother and her baby.

5 comments:

MiniMe Mom said...

What adorable pictures! I often think that eveything will change once my borthers have kids too. Kayden right now is the main focus all the time. It is constant attention when we are with my family.

Does next monday or tuesday work for lunch?

MiniMe Mom said...

oops-brothers

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that wasn't a subconscious attempt to write "Bothers"?

MiniMe Mom said...

They did a lot of bothering when I was growing up.

Anonymous said...

How adorable!! To quote another famous grandma,"Of course, all my grandchildren are cute."