Thursday, November 16, 2006

A Mini-Van Moment of Truth

Yesterday was a typical Wednesday morning and the kids and I were driving to school. I usually have the radio on and switch back and forth from WJQ to the Fox. Amidst the Christian tunes of WJQ, my children had a rather heated discussion:

Drew "I just heard Jesus in that song!"

Joy "No, Dewey!

Drew "Don't say it, Girl!

Joy "It's MY Jesus!"

Drew "No, it's MY Jesus!"

Chase "Mom, I don't want them to say that."

Chase "Jesus is for Everyone."

Leave it to my children to actually fight over who Jesus belongs to. Leave it to a child to understand the simple truth--Jesus is for Everyone.

3 comments:

Tina said...

That's funny!! That mini-van must hear it all!

Anonymous said...

Out of the mouth of babes!

Anonymous said...

I can just see and hear them! It so shows their personalities.I just love them!